What personal data do we collect and why?
Website visitors cannot download and extract data from images on the website.
We retain the data from the contact form for a certain period of time for customer service purposes, but do not use the information submitted in it for promotional purposes.
If you use the contact form on our website, you can choose to save your name, email address in cookies. These are for your convenience, so that you don't have to fill in your details all over again when you want to contact us.
Embedded content from other users
Pages and articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor visited the other website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS SITE
- 1. The use of the website is governed by the present terms and conditions, which visitors are requested to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor's stay on the pages of this website as well as the utilization of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of the present terms and conditions.
- 2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the pages of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful for them, the administrators of this website bear no responsibility.
- 3. The present terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for the use of this website.
- 4. This website is used "as is", without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
- 6. Apart from specific third-party rights (intellectual and other), all the content that is contained on this website (indicative: brands, distinguishing features, photos, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not, in whole or in part, be commercialized, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
- 7. Visitors accept and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject to, among others, the legislation regarding the transmission of data from Greece to member states of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors agree, indicative but not restrictive, that they will not use this website to:
- a) To cause harm to a minor.
- b) Transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (e.g. intellectual and industrial property),
ii) offends the personality of third parties (e.g. defamatory, racist),
iii) is contrary to the law and fair and commercial ethics,
iv ) harasses in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
- c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service hosted on the network of the owners or to bypass the verification of their identity by them.
- d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited electronic messages (spam), pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as to install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the owners.
- 9. The owners are not responsible, towards the users, for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, of products and services of third parties.
- 10. The owners may use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor's computer, they do not take notice of any document or file from their computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor's access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical reasons, in order to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in general or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
- 11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendment thereof are governed by Greek Law. For any dispute that may arise from this contract, the substantive courts of Athens are designated as competent.
About cookies policy
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are stored by your browser on your computer, tablet, mobile phone and generally on your device.
Each cookie contains information such as the name of the website it comes from, its "lifetime" (i.e. how long it will stay on your device), and a value, which is usually a number.
Essentially, cookies allow websites to store various anonymous information such as the visitor's preferences or whether he has visited the website again.
On this website, cookies are used to make it easier for users to navigate the website, to better adapt it to your interests and needs and to improve its use and functionality. For example, when a user visits a web page with open comments, a cookie helps connect them to the feedback form.
In addition, cookies are used to compile anonymous traffic statistics. We cannot verify your personal identity from cookies. Cookies are stored exclusively on your own device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) and the website does not maintain any file or database with your personal data.
When you visit this website, the following types of cookies may be created.
Cookies to improve website performance
Cookies for anonymous traffic statistics
Cookies for Google Analytics functions
Other cookies from third parties (e.g. Social Media)
What kind of cookies do we use?
Basic: Some cookies are necessary for you to experience the full functionality of our website. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account and add products to your cart and checkout securely.
Statistical: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze website performance and where improvement is needed.
Marketing: if our website displays ads. These cookies are used to personalize the ads we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third-party advertising providers to display advertisements on other websites to the browser.
Functional: These are cookies that help some basic functions on our website. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us to save your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Disable cookies in your browser
Usually, web browsers are set to accept all cookies. If you wish, it is possible to set your browser not to accept cookies from a specific website, to be notified when it stores cookies or not to accept cookies at all.
However, if you choose to disable cookies for our website, we may not be able to properly provide you with all the features offered on our website. For example, the commenting service will not be able to know if you are logged in and therefore you may not be able to comment.
To learn more about cookie settings in different browsers, you may find the links below useful. Alternatively, click on the “Help” option of your browser or refer to the information of the specific program.